Thanks to devels....

Hi,

I just migrated from Mandrake to sarge on my box, with sarge 3.1 DVDies
I got with bittorent.  You can't belive how that simplified my life.
With little tought I got working...
* any media is playing on my box now....
* I got bluetooth device (ipaq PDA runing linux) routed trought my PC to
outside world with three steps (install bluez utils, get paired, set up
NAT with editing one file...)
* skype works just fine for me.. (including mic.. what was not case with
Mandrake)
* NVIDIA drivers working just fine with some apt-get sources added (and
then removed)

Thanks for your great work and continue on such good way...

Gints