Re: RES: Problem with MegaRaid sata 150-2d raid controller.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 07:29:11PM -0300, Tomás Corrêa wrote:
> I have the same problem with IBM xSeries 346 and scsi disks.
> Any ideias?

If you know which driver you need for the raid controller, you can
build your own kernel and put it on an installation CD.

On http://wiki.osuosl.org/display/LNX/Debian+on+Dell+Servers I have
read:

In addition to booting Dells, this ISO has also booted and installed:

  * Penguin Computing's Relion140 (Thanks Eric Johnson)
  * IBM xSeries 306 (Thanks Fabio Pedrazzoli)
  * IBM xSeries 330 (Thanks Silas)
  * IBM xSeries 335 (Thanks Yonah Russ)
  * IBM xSeries 336 (Thanks Gregory Colpart)
  * IBM xSeries 345 (Thanks Nikolaj Erichsen)
  * Tyan's S2880 motherboard - like Tyans transport GX28 bare-bones
    systems (Thanks Michael Przybylski)
  * SunFire V20z (Thanks David Cure)
  * SunFire V60 (Thanks Klaasjan Tukker)
  * Fujitsu-Siemens Primergy RX200 (Thanks Brecht Sanders)
  * HP DL 380 G2 & G3
  * HP DL 360 G3 (Thanks Kim Lars Jakobsen)
  * HP Proliant ML350 G3 (Thanks David Cure)

Maybe it will work for the 346 also.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Let your character be free from the love of money,
      being content with what you have; for He Himself has
      said, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever
      forsake you."
                              Hebrews 13:5