-----Mensagem original-----
De: Johann Spies [mailto:jspies@sun.ac.za]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2005 09:38
Para: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Re: Problem with MegaRaid sata 150-2d raid controller.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 01:10:16PM +0300, Meni Shapiro wrote:
>    Problem with sata raid controller.
>    I'm try to install debian serge (latest stable) on a u1 server with
LSI
>    MegaRaid sata 150-2d controller but the intaller doesn't recognize
the
>    driver.

Try the debian-dell-2.4.31.iso (you should be able to find it using
google).  That is what I use to install Debian on Dell servers using a
LSI-megaraid.  I am not sure whether it is the same controller as in
your case.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto
      me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an
      horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet
      upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath
      put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God.
      Many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the
      LORD."                 Psalms 40:1-3