Re: Etch vs. Sarge -- can't make up my mind

Dear Alexandru:

Thanks so much for an excellent clarification.

Two follow-up questions:

1) I have decided a few minutes ago to go with Sarge for the
reasons you mentioned. If I add apt-get.org and backports.org to
my apt sources, will I be able to seamlessly add updated
applications as they become available? Is this a good idea?

> Download netinstall for the stable distro. Later you will be able to
> upgrade to testing. It goes like this: stable -> testing -> unstable.
> You cannot go in the opposite direction.

2) I have alredy downloaded "netinstall" (rc3). I thought that was
for the testing distro. Can I use this also for Sarge?

Thank you.

Benjamin