Cingular ISP & Linux pppd local/remote IP Addresses?

I was hoping someone might be able to help identify a ppp configuration
problem I'm having.  As the following log file indicates, the negotiation
process between the GX1 and Cingular's ISP server is still assigning
identical IP addresses to the local and remote machines.  I'm sure this is
not correct, but don't have any clues as to how to resolve it.  Any
additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
(See attached file: ppperr9.txt)
(See attached file: gprs)(See attached file: options)

Best regards,

Britt Dinsdale