Getting headache w/ timidity and alsa

Hi World!

I run sarge, the sound is perfectly working but I don't have a soundcard
with a midi synthetiser, so I would like to use timidity.

I set it up, configurated it to use a soundfont and modified the
/etc/default/timidity file for it to be started at boot time.

At boot I have the following error:
Starting TiMidity++ ALSA midi emulation: /etc/timidity/timidity.cfg: No
such file or directory.
timidity: Can't find any configuration file.
Please check /etc/timidity/timidity.cfg
(failed).

The file is perfectly operational: I can play midi by using timidity in
the command line! Here is a copy of it:

[brice@TuxBox:brice]$ cat /etc/timidity/timidity.cfg
# Instrument configuration file for timidity
# $Id: timidity.cfg,v 1.5 2004/08/07 15:59:19 hmh Exp $

# You can change just about every option in TiMidity++ using
# This config file.  Please refer to the timidity.cfg(5) manpage
# for more details

## If you have a slow CPU, uncomment these:
opt EFresamp=d          #disable resampling
opt EFvlpf=d            #disable VLPF
opt EFreverb=d          #disable reverb
opt EFchorus=d          #disable chorus
opt EFdelay=d           #disable delay
#opt no-antialias       #disable sample anti-aliasing
#opt EWPVSETOZ          #disable all Midi Controls
#opt p32a               #default to 32 voices with auto reduction
#opt s32kHz             #default sample frequency to 32kHz
opt fast-decay          #fast decay notes

# By default, try to use the instrument patches from freepats:

source /etc/timidity/freepats.cfg
soundfont /home/brice/Documents/MyMusic/SoundFonts/Chaos.sf2 amp=80%
order=0
[brice@TuxBox:brice]$

All seems to be right! Even without the addition of the soundfont, I
have the error at boot.

Moreover (and this is the strangiest thing):

[brice@TuxBox:brice]$ sudo /etc/init.d/timidity start
Starting TiMidity++ ALSA midi emulation: timidity.
Emulating midi on ports: 128:0 128:1 128:2 128:3
[brice@TuxBox:brice]$

The starting script is executed well by a user but failed at boot time.

Does someone have timidity working at boot time as an alsa sequencer
client?

Any idea on how to solve this matter will be welcome!

Best regards,

--
Brice Méalier
mealier_brice@yahoo.fr