Multiple MySQL Instances (running as slaves for multiple masters)

Hi There,

I have my master/slave running between two boxes running sweet... I would now like to use the slave box as a slave for another master. After googling on this, it way todo it is run multiple instances of mysql on the slave box, each acting as slave for a seperate master.

Would someone be able to give me an example of running two or more instances of mysql nicly on debian?

All boxes are running sarge.

Ta

Simon