Re: Creating a task launcher.....

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 10:36:19PM -0500, Paul Stolp wrote:
> I truly believe that man should be one of the first
> programs a new user should get familiar with.

I like the man pages, and they're good for experienced
users, but they largely assume that you already know how to
do most of what you want. I usually consult the
documentation in /usr/share/doc/[package] if I'm new to a
program, and only consult the man pages if I'm just confused
about which particular arguments to pass.

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve@laniels.org