Re: Exim question

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 06:39:19PM +0100, jb701@uku.co.uk wrote:

> Trying to set up email on my machine, I can receive mail from my dial-up
> ISP, but I am having trouble setting up exim.

Exim is sufficiently flexible to do just about anything you want with
it, but it's design is pretty well based on the assumption that you have
a constant Internet connection.  If your mail needs aren't too
complicated, a bit of searching on the Internet will probably find you
someone who's set up almost exactly what you want to do, perhaps even
with exim.  But I wouldn't be proverbially wedded to exim, if I were
you, unless it's got some killer feature you have to have.

--
Adam Fabian <awfabian@gmail.com>