Re: Is there a fetchmail setting to delete messages after x days?

Am 2005-07-08 15:24:45, schrieb Clive Menzies:

> Thanks Michelle
>
> Another opportunity to break a working system ;)

Not directly, because you can use "imapfilter"
to do the job independatly with a cronjob.

(works only, if you use imap)

> It's shame 'cos I really like the daemon mode of fetchmail  ...still I
> suppose running from crontab isn't all bad, just less elegant.

But why not setup getmail parallel to fetchmail ?
Do not let getmail download Messages but deleting it.

Right, its a hack, but it should work.

> Regards
>
> Clive

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi