Re: Is there a fetchmail setting to delete messages after x days?

On (08/07/05 15:48), Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2005-07-05 18:29:17, schrieb Clive Menzies:
> > Hi
> >
> > Googling around suggests that this functionality is supported in getmail
> > but I couldn't find anything comparable in fetchmail.
>
> You will not find anything about it.  :-(
>
> > Do I need to switch to getmail to do this?
>
> Yes.

Thanks Michelle

Another opportunity to break a working system ;)

It's shame 'cos I really like the daemon mode of fetchmail  ...still I
suppose running from crontab isn't all bad, just less elegant.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...