Re: OT (and Flamebait): Top-Posting

On Thursday 07 July 2005 07:45 pm, Stephen R Laniel wrote:
> The trouble is that everybody has different standards: some
> like inline quotes, some like top-posting, and some like
> bottom-posting. Rather than get exercised about others'
> aesthetic choices, we should let our programs format our
> mail the way we want.

Which is why I like KMail but I'm running it on a -- by today's standards --
low-powered system (PII, 400 Mhz, 128 ram, 6 GB hard drive).  If the
receivers of your mail are all on cool, modern, "big" systems then you've no
worries.  But KMail takes up nearly 30% of my available RAM, and I'm
searching for an alternative which likely won't have all it's capabilities.

Andy