Re: LIBSTDC++-LIBC6.1-1.SO.2

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 14:47 -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 07:50:49PM +0300, Bogdan Sicleru wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 11:19 -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > >
> > > The JAR file that contains com/zerog/lax/LAX is not in your classpath.
> > > You need
> > > to set your CLASSPATH to include it, or pass the -cp option on the
> > > command line.
> > >
> > > -Roberto
> > >
> > > --
> > > Roberto C. Sanchez
> > > http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr
> > >

> > I tried to pass the -cp option but still don't work.
> >
> > BCS:/home/bogdans/Linux# ./setup.bin -cp
> > com/zerog/lax/LAX
> >
> > could you tell me how exactly I have to set my CLASSPATH ?
> >
> No I can't.  Here is why:
>
> * I have no idea where com/zerog/lax/LAX exists on your system
> * Even if you could tell me which JAR file contains it, I don't know
>   where that file is on your system.
> * I don't know enough about your setup (JRE/JDK, version, other
>   environment settings).
>
> Incidentally, why are you using this particular program and not one that
> is already in Debian?
>
> -Roberto

Well...this program was on my cd that came with the UPS.That's why I
wanted this one.At your advice I searched a little through the packets
and I found something called upsd.
I installed it..but I don't know how to use it.It's kind of weird
because it says something about /etc/rc.d/rc.upsd.
In fact there is no rc.upsd at all on my hard drive and there is
no /etc/rc.d directory.
I will try searching anyway...
Thanks for your help.
If you know something better for UPS-s please tell me(I use Mustek).

Bogdan.