Re: KDE display seems WAY too big

On July 6, 2005 12:26 pm, roach wrote:
> That sounds like an accessability setting. The setting for people with
> sight problems.
>
> Is everything just large or are the colours effected too?

Everything was just way to big, the colors were okay.  I figured out how to
return most of it to normal, but the panel icons are still huge.  I had to go
into the Control Center and change all the text sizes to the right ones, and
change all the icon sizes too.  It however wouldn't let me change the  size
of the panel icons i will check into the accesibility idea though, it does
make sense.  Thanks.