Re: iptables - no TTL target?

Shaun Lipscombe wrote:
IIRC You need CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TOS=y to add the TTL target, not the
TTL matching module (which you already have).

Which should of course say CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TTL! Doh!

I'm sure you guessed that though, right? ;-)

eris:/usr/share/doc/kernel-source-2.4.27# cat /boot/config-2.4.27-16-i386-eris.home.lan | grep TTL
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_TTL=y

It does not look i have this option in my config.
Also it does not show up in menuconfig, as i for sure (rechecked) set everything except the snmp module to be compiled into the kernel.
So this means get a patch from netfilter.org and recompile with that?
http://www.netfilter.org/patch-o-matic/pom-base.html#pom-base-TTL
That might be?
Do i need to compile iptables also from source for that?

Thanks and Regards
Mart