Re: WDDR would like to exchange links with you

Hi Scott,

I believe you just send this message to the debian user mailing list.

If this message was went for an individual than please send it direct to
the person, otherwise your company is at risc getting a spammer image.

The choice is yours ;-)

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan