Re: mail server

askar k wrote:

Is there step-by-step guide on building a mail server
postfix+spamassassin+clamavd+etc... on the internet?

I don't know about one for postifx but the qmailrocks website has step by step instructions as well as a very active mailing list that is extrememly helpful for mail related issues. The installation instructions do cover spamassassin, clamd, squirrelmail, sql back-end, ssl-secured smtp and pop auth, as well as more.

I've got a mailserver running on debian using this installation and it is stable, fast, and secure (as secure as any publicly facing server can be).

Craig Russell