Re: Laptop touchpad clicking twice

On Friday 01 July 2005 07:41 pm, Wayne Sitton wrote:
> I have Debian Sid installed on my laptop.  Everything works fine except
> the touchpad.  when I tap it once it registers a double-click. In the
> XFree86 config I have the mouse set to /dev/psaux and the PS/2 protocol.
>
> Where would be the config to look at for this, or how could I fix this?

I had a similar thing going here using a 2.6.x kernel. I used the modconf
program to remove the psmouse module, then reload it with the following
parameters:
proto=imps
My touchpad worked perfectly after that.
There's also a specific syaptics touchpad driver available, google should be
able to get you there.

--

...Rob
Return address is obfuscated.