clamav update to 0.86.1 using volatile.debian.net

I'm currently a new user of debian and am a little confused as to my
install of ClamAV using http://volatile.debian.net. If one looks at the
following link..

http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-volatile/pool/volatile/main/c/clamav/

It appears that there are updated packages ( 0.86.1 ) for 0.85.1. My
/etc/apt/sources.list looks like this.

hercules:/home/alex/public_html/sasknet# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian sarge main contrib

deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-volatile sarge/volatile main
deb-src http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-volatile stable/volatile main

deb http://security.debian.org/ sarge/updates main contrib non-free

As far as i can tell my entry in sources.list is correct but when i run
apt-get update and then apt-get upgrade it indicated there are 0 packages
to be upgraded. Am i jumping the gun here or can someone tell me where I'm
going wrong.

--
Alex Marz

Saskatchewan Community Forums  ||   AccessIRC
http://www.sasknet.org         ||   http://www.accessirc.org