Re: content filtering

--- Juan Manuel Tato <manuel@zonalibre.com.uy> wrote:

> hi, i'm looking for information about content filtering
> using squid.
> i'd like to filter porno site for my network.
> thanks in advance
> manuel

If you want something free you can try squidguard (www.squidguard.org),
but I found when I tried it some time ago that there wasn't easy to get
an up to date blacklist, which is essential for what you want.  I use
Optenet (optenet.com), which is a commercial package that runs as a
helper application for Squid.  One advantage of Optenet for you is that
it is a Spanish company, so the text analyser in Spanish is probably as
well developed as the English.

Joseph Haig