Re: sarge and software patents

Geoff Thurman on 01/07/05 11:50, wrote:
But isn't he right, at the end of the day, to be concerned about
software patents? Are the large companies not going to use the
legislation in the same way McDonalds used the libel law? Personally I
find the way politics is run these days far more obscene than one or two
swear words, as well. And I would have thought this list was exactly the
right place for a discussion of these issues. Why is it not?

Yes Guillaume is right to be worried, but he is not right to direct his energy into ranting at his fellow techies like some bible-bashing zealot.

If he goes here, he will see what I meant. I have emailed their webmaster already.

http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/en/m/help/email.html

Sign Up to Help
Error connecting to db! Thank you for signing up! We will let you know when there is interesting new information concerning the political debate on software patents or opportunities for you to support this important cause.