http://www.monkey.org/openbsd/archive/misc/0301/msg00038.html:
      * From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>
      * Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 23:34:03 -0700
  The FSF nearly goes out of their way to not credit other's efforts.  I
  say to hell with them.

http://www.fsf.org/news/fsaward2004.html
  Theo de Raadt presented with the 2004 Free Software Award

I post these for readers with an appreciation of irony.  On slashdot
these examples would be moderated +5 funny! :-)

Pattern.  No explanations needed.  If Stallman speaks up, it's just BS.