Re: vsftpd and firewall - problems

* Mariusz wrote:

> HOw I can be sure which port is used to ftp-data?
> After I connect it set a ftp-data port - where I can find it?

Are you using NAT ? If you are you will need the ftp connection tracking
module so that the port command is re-written by the firewall. Either
this or you will need to use the FTP server in passive mode and have a
rule that allows outbound to tcp port 21.. and outbound to tcp port > 1024
from the (client source port > 1024) for the data connection.

Have fun.