Re: debian hosting service

Thanks for the reply:

Carl Fink wrote:
On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 03:39:10AM +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

is there compagny which offer something as remote-backup ?

I'm not sure what your question is.

Before I read this serie of email I did not know `hosting services':
I went to some of the suggested sites, and I saw what is about,
and I realized that I could remotely backup my computer (a laptop)
if I subscribe for such a service. Unfortunately the price is quite hight
and the offered servive is far higher. So I was just wondeing if there
is some `hosting services' but with lower price just to make backup.

I use my Rimuhosting server to back up a production server, with rsync, if
that's what you need to do.  Rimuhosting also offers a separate FTP space
that can be used to back up your virtual server.

I guess that I was looking for something like that:
is there any other Rimuhosting (in particular in Europe) ?

Thanks,
Jerome