Re: webmin will not update

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Maurice O'Regan wrote:

someone siggested using a newew version from 'unstable'.

I'm the Debian maintainer of webmin btw.

How do I do  that ?

Actually, I should have asked first. Is there any particular reason you "need" the very latest version? 1.180 is perfectly adequate you know.

Search the archives of this list for pointers on "Apt pinning" if you absolutely must mix and match stable and unstable packages. But if you are a newbie as it appears you are, you should think long and hard before doing something that could compromise the stability of your system.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>