Re: xmms skips all files

Raymond A. Meijer wrote:
>>>What would you suggest? The ones you mentioned are all Video
>>>players, aren't they?
[snip]
> I want it to be as minimalistic as possible. Well, not as minimalistic
> as a console program, but you catch my drift ;)
>
> So no video support and no visualisations :)

Some time ago I switched (after many years of using xmms) to amaroK.
It's not exactly minimalistic at all, but it is a purpose-built and very
capable audio player. It is the only player that I've tried that fits my
use patterns from xmms and winamp. I recommend you give it a shot.

Andro

--
Andrey Andreev
University of Helsinki