Create manually a database under oracle9i

Hi,

If someone use (or know how to use) Oracle9i, i try to create a Database
with the DBCA (the  assistant to create database easily). But it bug on
my debian (Maybe i need another patch, and people who try to install
oracle9i under debian, know how it's hard to do it!)

If DBCA don't go as well i need, i need to create manually my Database.
So if someone know a good adress to find such informations!! Or know how
to do ...

Or if someone know how to make DBCA don't bug (Error 03113 "end of
communication on the channel" at the creation of instance).

And if my english is horrible, excuse me

                        Thanks.