Re: Multihomed - seperate subnets...

Michael Bellears wrote:

 tcpdump -n -i eth1

This is pinging from my home IP address to the offending server behind our router... The packets are clearly getting to the box, but i get no ping back to home.

Your linux box is using the other NIC for gw.

Add a static route for your home net to go back out via eth1 to get
packets to return via that path.

Confirmed what i was thinking. But what i think i need is for all traffic coming in to eth1, to go back out the primary interface eth0. (This is a hosting box).

Is that correct?