Re: Hiding the X Cursor

* Robert Tilley <tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com> [2005-06-27 15:30]:
> There is a daemon that can be executed from a terminal window that will hide
> the mouse cursor after a certain number of seconds.  Problem?  I forget the
> name of it, so apt-get is useless to me.
>
> Help???

apt-cache search mouse |grep cursor
artwiz-cursor - artwiz futuristic mouse cursor for x11
big-cursor - larger mouse cursors for X
grabc - identifies an onscreen colour using a crosshair
cursor
oneko - a cat chases the cursor (now a mouse) around
the screen
unclutter - hides the cursor in X after a period of
inactivity
wininfo - displays information about X windows under
the mouse cursor

looks like probably unclutter?
Good Luck!
Paul