Re: gnome system sounds crackling (or hoarse) after upgrade

Apparently, _David Roguin_, on 23/06/05 09:47,typed:
> i have the same deal, i believe the GStreamer is still buggy.
> maybe has something to be with lack of RAM?

The desktop I mentioned earlier running Sarge has 256MB and the laptop I
had mentioned earlier has 512MB. With the sound distortion the same in
both, looks like RAM may not be the problem.

->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.