Re: BitTorrent Clients and X

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 17:02, Martin McCormick wrote:

	Have a look at bittornado bittornado-gui
       apt-cache show bittornado
	apt-cache show bittornado-gui

These bittorent clients have been tweak up by debian. there is up and down bit
rate control. The link for the man bittornado is broken. So
dpkg -L bittornado
 Then you can track down the man you want.

			all the best

                                    peter colton

             and here is a couple of torent links.

		http://www.mininova.org/