Re: Scroll lock stuck on.. Darn it!

Simon wrote:

> The problem i have is that the scroll-lock is on so i cant login etc,
> but the shift key seems to be stuck somehow, as when i toggle scroll
> lock off, it prints meminfo to the screen (This is normally
> shift-scrolllock).

I remember seeing a thread some years ago about a "stuck" shift key.
Turns out there was some command or keystroke that caused the terminal
to interpret everything in upper-case. The purpose of this capability
was to work with some older (antiquated) devices/systems that expected
everything in upper-case. I can't remember enough of the gist to help
further, but this might be a direction for you to follow.

But my gut instinct is to be more inclined toward a "glitch" with your KVM.

--
Kent