Re: Logcheck error: Failed to get lockfile: /var/lock/logcheck/logcheck.lock

Hi
thank you for response
This command:
ps aux|grep logcheck

gives only himself back
root      8301  0.0  0.0  1840  592 pts/0    S+   17:09   0:00 grep logcheck

even when I run logcheck manually it sends me this message:
Warning: If you are seeing this message, your log files may not have been
checked!

Details:
Failed to get lockfile: /var/lock/logcheck/logcheck.lock

Check temporary directory:

Best regards
Michal sedlak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Funk" <a24061@yahoo.com>