Re: Too many annoying windows! How to i make it use the same one??

Sorry for not being more specific earlier, but yes, i am using
Gnome/Nautilus.  And if anyone else is interested, i foudn the answer in
app/nautilus/prefs found in the Configuration editor.

Just enable the always_use_browser option, i find it to be a little
easier to use, with the main thing, being the ability to go up a level,
plus of course the lack of 50 windows open on the desktop.

Thanks for the help.

oh and i did google it, i just couldnt come up with any good
results...puting debian and window in the same search just doesnt cut
it, and i couldnt come up with anything to narrow it down.