Re: Remote connect to MySQL db with woody - Help please?

On Tuesday 21 Jun 2005 06:54, s. keeling wrote:
> installed libmyodbc (which also pulled in odbc-postgresql, odbcinst1,
> and unixodbc), to no effect.

Seems like ODBC has defaulted to installing just the odbc-postgresql driver.
Install the equivalent odbc-mysql package, if it's not already there.

> > Other than upgrading to stable/Sarge (that's coming, when I can), what
> do you do?  What would you do?  Yeah, I probably ought to talk to the
> boss, but I'd rather perform a miracle on my own if I can.

Personally, I would upgrade to sarge ("testing", actually, rather than sarge)
and take it from there.

--
Lee.

Please do not CC replies directly to me.  I'll read them on the list.