Easy way to browse package patches?

Can anyone point me in the right direction about the easiest way to
browse the applied patches to packages?  I'm thinking something along
the lines of a master CVS repository.

Is there something like a master CVS repository for Debian?
I occasionally like to look to see what patches have been applied to
the software, etc.  I know I can apt-get the source, but that's usually
overkill.  I found cvs.debian.org on Google, but unless I missed it,
it doesn't seem to have CVS for individual packages.

--
Adam Fabian
(awfabian@gmail.com)