Re: Remote administration of a server

Jon Dowland wrote:

Hi - you appear to have the wrong date set on your computer. Your post claims to be from 07/08/05 (which to me reads '7th of august 2005', but could be interpreted as '8th july 2005, too). As you're using gmail, I'm not sure how that's happened?

The wrong date is becouse my old windows instalation, which I had to use ocasionally, changed the date everytime I used it (instead of days it was counting months :-). So sometimes I didn't noticed this when I came back to Debian. I'm sending mail through Gmail using Thunderbird, so maybe this is how I "managed it".

Mitja Podreka
http://mitja.kizej.net