Re: Mailscanner Installation Problem after upgrade to Sarge

Kevin Mark wrote:
> db_get is a shell script in '/usr/share/debconf/confmodule'.
> It is part of the 'debconf' package. My 'sid' version is 1.4.50. Not
> sure what sarge is supposed to have.
> so:
> apt-get install debconf
> should fix this problem.

Debconf is installed and uptodate (1.4.30.13). I also tried "apt-get
--reinstall install debconf" without any effect.
/usr/share/debconf/confmodule exists and contains the db_get function.
But it is somehow not used.

> Also, make sure to file a bug report or tell someone on debian-devel
> list.

I checked Debian Bug Reports and noticed that they picked up my recent
posting. This bug already existed (#293667) and its priority was now
increased to serious. I could have checked there before ;-)

Regards

Fabian