Re: xmms skips all files

On Friday 17 Jun 2005 15:07, Francisco Borges wrote:
> I know that xmms behaves like this when the files don't exist but the
> files all exist and they are all MP3s I used to play with xmms so I
> don't think the problem lies with my mp3s.
>
> I don't even have to hit play for this to happen just to load the files
> in the play list.

It just seems to skip anything it can't play for whatever reason.  If the
files are really there (not just there, on the path that xmms is looking for
them), check your audio settings, and the presence/non-presence of audio
daemons, as Aurélien suggested.

--
Lee.

Please do not CC replies directly to me.  I'll read them on the list.