Re: smaller fonts on boot

i either don't understand what you are saying or just can't do it that way..
the only grub commands that have something in common with graphics and work for me are "testvbe" and "vbeprobe". the "vbeprobe" seems to test graphical modes, i found out 1024x768 with 24bit color depth should be "0x118" (if i can remember now).

but that's all i could do, i don't know how to pass a command line option that would actually switch to that mode.. could you give me some more instruction?
"vga" is not recognized by the grub command line..
--
miso

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com