Re: Thunderbird annoyance

On 15/06/05 12:15 michael wrote:
When using Thunderbird I get reminded all the time to "compact the folder to save space". I know this is good, but i want to do it when I want, not evertime I want to read my new mail!

And when I click Cancel or OK button on the popup window, my cursor changes, to the one which appears when I drag&drop things, so I have to click once more to get rid of it and then finally I can start to read mail.

I get the same symptom with old vanilla Mozilla when it does a compact folders run :(

Seems like the wrong mouse icon. Guess it's a low priority bug.

Another bug with Thunderbird is that it occasionally loses track of what messages it downloaded (at work I don't delete them from the server) and then it downloads everything again. Really bad, but there's no solution to it yet according to mozillazine.

Adam

--
Linux 2.6.11 Debian