Re: Setting up PostgreSQL on Debian...

On (14/06/05 09:32), John Hasler wrote:
> I wrote:
> > I get exactly the same error here.  The user I am running pgAccess as is
> > a PostgreSQL user.  When I run psql I can create the database and then
> > open it in pgAccess, but I can't create it in pgAccess.

Hi John

I just tried creating a new database, 'testing', from pgaccess.  Selecting
Database>Manage shows a list of current databases on the server and
'testing' isn't on there.  However, pdadmin3 shows that it exists (psql
confirms this).

I've taken to using both tools because pgadmin3 seems more reliable and
easy to use but pgaccess has greater functionality.  That said, I've not
yet explored pgaccess very thoroughly.

Will you file a bug or shall I?

Regards

Clive