Re: [courier-users] courierwebadmin: ERROR: No such file or directory

Jacob Friis Larsen wrote:
Installing aliases/webadmin...
ERROR: No such file or directory<<

Any idea what I have done wrong, or haven't done?

Likely, /etc/courier/aliases is a file rather than a directory; see /usr/share/doc/courier-webadmin/README.Debian and "man makealiases" for details.

What you might have done wrong is answering "no" to the debconf question that said, more or less, "do you want me to create directories for the web administrator frontend".

--
Saluti,
    Flavio Stanchina