Login as a root

Hi !

every time when I start konsole , I get loging as usual user.
To switch to root user I must enter:

> su
> passwd :

Even if I put su statement in .bashrc it would ask me the password
anyway.
So... the question is what should i write in .bashrc (eventually plus
the password) , so that konsole app would login me as a root user by
default ?
I really need that, because I use linux as a desktop , on a single
machine, so there is no need for any security issues ;I'm the only user
and the only admin... so I do not need any user...

10x.