Re: No updates for Sarge

En/La John Graves ha escrit, a 14/06/05 07:47:
> I was successfully using apt-get to maintain my sarge installation on my
> server.  The week before sarge went stable I changed the 2 entries in my
> sources.list from testing to sarge and again successfully received an
> update.  Now that Sarge is stable, I have not received any updates
> either normal or security.   My sources.list is as shown in the release
> notes.  I show a list of hits but nothing is brought down either from
> debian or from security.debian sources.   I am using http.us.debian.org
> and security.debian.org. Can someone point me to a reference that might
> help me figure out what is happening?
I'm not sure what you have in your sources.list but here's what it
should look like wrt security updates:
Keeping your Debian system secure

In order to receive the latest Debian security advisories, subscribe to
the debian-security-announce mailing list.

You can use apt to easily get the latest security updates. This requires
a line such as

    deb http://security.debian.org/ sarge/updates main contrib non-free

in your /etc/apt/sources.list file.

If you have that line in sources.list then I suppose there haven't been
any security updates recently.
Cheers,
Jonathan