Re: Sarge Upgrade DEBOCLE ! ! !

True, compared to other operating system upgrades this is not that
bad.  And no, I don't know if Slashdot reports the upgrade results of
other Linux distributions or other operating systems.  It just seems
to me that this release was not up to Debian standards.  I did not
experience anything like this when I upgraded from potato to woody.

And that xserver-rage128 is not third party.  It may be from a 2.1
version but this box is all Debian.  Maybe legacy Debain but Debian
never-the-less and nothing else.

Brian