Re: Sarge Upgrade DEBOCLE ! ! !

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 08:17:25PM -0400, Brian Kimsey-Hickman wrote:

> I have mistakenly trusted the Debian community and upgraded to Sarge
> and it is a DISASTER.
>
> HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO US ! ! !

"I'd like your help, but first let me abuse you as unpaid volunteers.  I
HATE YOU!  Please help me!"

Not the smartest or most courteous strategy.

Post the entire typescript of your upgrade session to the list.  You did
read the Release Notes and use script to record everything you did, right?

> Slashdot has written how 30% of Sarge upgrades are failing.

Don't believe everything you read on Slashdot.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading