Re: woody->sarge failed: out pf disk space

Rogério Brito wrote:
On Jun 11 2005, Hendrik Boom wrote:

Will try again.  But ... Is it possible to resume the broken upgrade?

Yes, it is. But besides the hint given by the previous poster, it would be
nice if you could purge some unneeded packages, install both debophan and
debfoster and remove unneeded packages/libraries.

It would make your life easier on a low resource machine.

I was just playing around with deborphan and it seems to be a little aggressive.

I found a reference to a lib that is most definite suggested by a package in use. Since I wasn't using nice-mode I didn't expect this. Just how bullet proof is this thing? I like the idea, but it seems aptitude does what I need for finding these dependencies and I'm a littely hesitant about using deborphan on my workstation. I would hate to start zapping software that I'm using.