Re: woody->sarge failed: out pf disk space

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 05:46:50PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> But I am still curious how reilient aptitude is to disasters like
> disk-space shortage, and whether there is any way fo finding and
> repairing the packages that were damages or misconfigured as a result.

dpkg -l | grep -v ^ii

will give you an overview of packages on your system that aren't
correctly installed at the moment.

I don't use aptitude, but apt-get. I see there is the 'apt-get check'
command that could help find broken packages. The same command might
work with aptitude.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill