Re: Top posting

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 03:27:56PM -0400, Hal Vaughan wrote:

> I didn't say we have to change our style, but we can be more accepting.  I'm
> on a good number of mailing lists, some tech oriented, some not.  I've also
> learned something amazing in life: it is our choice if something bothers us
> or not.  In other words, we can get over it, or just let it by.

Top posting is ok if you also trim your quotes.

WTF nothing, oh bloody top poster <PgUp> <PgUp> ... 10mins later ...
<PgUp> just to read a one line thanks, FFS. If they'd put a blank line
between their remark and the rest of the message I probably would have
noticed.

read a one line thanks.

Non trimming of quotes is lazy + rude IMHO

my $0.01c

P.S. <space> is message scroller key in mutt (at least in my default setup)

--
Chris.
======